By Ellen Podgor,Peter Henning,Jerold Israel,Nancy King
Procedural concerns are addressed intimately, together with the grand jury technique, organization investigations, parallel court cases, self-incrimination (testimony and documents), searches, and privileges. as well as statutes and caselaw, the e-book covers process and DOJ inner instructions and likewise comprises sentencing of either members and companies in white-collar situations. This booklet is an quintessential advisor for college kids and practitioners alike.
Read Online or Download Podgor, Henning, Israel and King's White Collar Crime (Hornbook Series) PDF
Similar criminal law books
While corruption is uncovered, unknown facets are printed which permit us to higher comprehend its buildings and casual norms. This booklet investigates the hidden order of corruption, taking a look at the invisible codes and mechanisms that govern and stabilize the hyperlinks among corrupters and corruptees. Concentrating ordinarily on democratic regimes, this publication makes use of a variety of documentation, together with media and judicial resources from Italy and different nations, to find the interior equilibria and dynamics of corruption in a wide and comparative viewpoint.
Probably the most robust phrases within the English language, "corruption" can be the most stricken options in legislation. in keeping with Laura Underkuffler, it's a thought according to religiously printed principles of fine and evil. however the suggestion of corruption defies the normal different types during which legislation defines crimes—categories that punish acts, no longer personality, and that eschew punishment at the foundation of faith and emotion.
We now reside in a global which thinks throughout the legislative implications of legal justice with one eye on human rights. Human Rights and the legal Justice process offers finished assurance of human rights because it pertains to the modern felony justice method. in addition to being an important point of overseas governance and worldwide justice, Amatrudo and Blake argue the following that human rights have additionally eclipsed the rhetoric of faith in modern ethical dialogue.
Juvenile justice has been and continues to be a topical factor at nationwide and overseas degrees. there are numerous criteria and guidance for management, yet six significant versions represent juvenile justice platforms around the globe: participatory, welfare, corporatism, changed justice, justice, and crime keep watch over.
- White Collar Crime: Law, Procedure, Theory, and Practice (Aspen Casebooks)
- Die hypothetische Einwilligung im Strafrecht: Zu den "Risiken und Nebenwirkungen" eines Transfers der Rechtsfigur aus dem Zivil- in das Strafrecht (Veröffentlichungen ... Heidelberg und Mannheim) (German Edition)
- Der Pflichtwidrigkeitsvorsatz der Untreue: Zugleich ein Beitrag zur gesetzlichen Bestimmtheit des § 266 StGB (Schriften zum Wirtschaftsstrafrecht) (German Edition)
- Straffälligkeit älterer Menschen (German Edition)
- Blackstone's Prison Law Handbook 2014-2015
Extra resources for Podgor, Henning, Israel and King's White Collar Crime (Hornbook Series)
Podgor, Henning, Israel and King's White Collar Crime (Hornbook Series) by Ellen Podgor,Peter Henning,Jerold Israel,Nancy King
- Get Premarital Prediction of Marital Quality or Breakup: PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Sustainable Energy Technologies: Options and Prospects by Kemo Hanjalic,Roel van de Krol,Alija Lekic