By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complex Android beneficial properties resembling snap shots, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your personal or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This ebook Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to hassle with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quickly in depth multimedia functions or video games? If you’ve responded certain to any of those questions then this e-book is for you. With a few basic wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you'll Learn
- Build your first Android local undertaking from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the foremost layout intricacies of constructing a local OpenGL ES 2.0 portraits application
- Initialize, play, and checklist sound and track with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create assorted interplay types
- Port an present library on Android via compiling commonest C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the prevailing code with RenderScript
- Combine pix, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and transportable code into your cellular apps through exploiting the utmost velocity of the machine they run on.
This publication will assist you to create C/C++-enabled cellular purposes and combine them with Java. The books begins with educating you ways to entry local API and port libraries utilized in the most winning Android functions. subsequent, you'll movement directly to create a true local software venture in the course of the entire implementation of a local API and porting current third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you are going to methods to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and browse accelerometer or orientation sensors. ultimately, you'll dive into extra complicated subject matters similar to RenderScript.
Read or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Best application development books
Multitouch-Interfaces und instrumentengestützte Eingabetechniken bestimmen inzwischen den Umgang mit digitalen Geräten. Interaktion zwischen Mensch und Technik wird in dem Buch als ein Wechselspiel von Gesten und Mimik betrachtet – auch seitens des structures. Der Autor hat Sequenz- und Interaktionsdiagramme entwickelt, anhand derer fashion designer und Entwickler lernen können, wie sich Gesten von den funktionalen Anforderungen her definieren und mit einem stimmigen Systemfeedback koppeln lassen, um ein positives Nutzererlebnis zu schaffen.
Examine top practices to successfully construct scalable, trustworthy, and maintainable excessive functionality RESTful servicesAbout This BookLearn the best way to construct RESTful companies with JAX-RS 2. 0Efficiently use the innovations defined to construct trustworthy and hugely to be had functions in keeping with RESTCompare relaxation API from Twitter, GitHub, fb and others in a conversational and easy-to-follow styleWho This e-book Is ForThis e-book is aimed toward amateur builders who are looking to achieve insights into development RESTful providers and increase productiveness, in addition to for complex builders who are looking to delve into extra complex themes.
Advance production-ready functions for iOS and Android utilizing XamarinAbout This BookWrite local iOS and Android functions with Xamarin. iOS and Xamarin. Android respectivelyLearn options that let you percentage code among iOS and AndroidDesign consumer interfaces that may be shared throughout Android, iOS, and home windows cellphone utilizing Xamarin.
Gradle is an open resource construct automation process that introduces a Groovy-based domain-specific language (DSL) to configure initiatives. utilizing Gradle makes it effortless for Android builders to regulate dependencies and organize the total construct technique. This ebook starts off by way of taking you thru the fundamentals of Gradle and the way it really works with Android Studio.
- Learning Spark: Lightning-Fast Big Data Analysis
- Getting Started with Ionic
- Python Tools for Visual Studio
- Web Caching and Its Applications (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Additional info for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition by Sylvain Ratabouil
- Download e-book for kindle: Pro Website Development and Operations: Streamlining DevOps by Matthew Sacks
- High Performance Images: Shrink, Load, and Deliver Images - download pdf or read online