By Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
The booklet is prepared into 4 components. half I introduces the kernel and units out the theoretical foundation on which to construct the remainder of the publication. half II makes a speciality of varied working platforms and describes exploits for them that focus on a number of computer virus sessions. half III on distant kernel exploitation analyzes the consequences of the distant situation and offers new innovations to focus on distant concerns. It incorporates a step by step research of the improvement of a competent, one-shot, distant make the most for a true vulnerabilitya trojan horse affecting the SCTP subsystem present in the Linux kernel. ultimately, half IV wraps up the research on kernel exploitation and appears at what the longer term may well hold.
- Covers more than a few working approach households — UNIX derivatives, Mac OS X, Windows
- Details universal eventualities comparable to customary reminiscence corruption (stack overflow, heap overflow, etc.) concerns, logical insects and race conditions
- Delivers the reader from user-land exploitation to the realm of kernel-land (OS) exploits/attacks, with a specific specialise in the stairs that bring about the construction of winning recommendations, with a view to provide to the reader whatever greater than only a set of tricks
Read or Download A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core PDF
Best business information technology books
Los angeles sécurité de l'information n'est pas réservée aux seuls informaticiens, même si le système d'information repose en grande partie sur des recommendations informatiques. Mettre en position un Système de administration de l. a. Sécurité de l’Information (SMSI) relève totalement d’un choix stratégique de l’organisation.
The ebook will take its readers on a quick journey of the area of negotiation, and supply them with a scientific knowing of a big selection of negotiation issues. The booklet contains the main crucial issues of value and curiosity regarding negotiation, comparable to theories and conceptions, uncomplicated negotiation tactics and occasions (including negotiating a hostage crisis), the effect of tradition, negotiation values, and the makes use of of third-party intervention in negotiation.
This instruction manual is a repository of state of the art wisdom approximately company source making plans (ERP) platforms and purposes. It offers innovative articles on ERP structures by way of top researchers within the box from around the globe. The articles speak about frontier parts of analysis within the box of ERP.
Exploring the competitiveness and profitability of the rural quarter in imperative Europe, this ebook argues that the winning administration of agricultural businesses is not possible with out the data and alertness of contemporary kinds of administration and expertise. Organised in an analytical framework and supplying complete empirical information, this publication focusses at the nations of Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.
- The Executive's Guide to Information Technology: What Every Senior Management Consultant Should Know About Managing Effective IT Departments
- Barrieren im Wissenstransfer: Ursachen und deren Überwindung (Informationsmanagement und Computer Aided Team) (German Edition)
- Retail is Detail - The Retailer's Playbook for Beating Walmart
- Risikomanagement in IT-Projekten: Gefahren rechtzeitig erkennen und meistern (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
Additional info for A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core
A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core by Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
- Emotionspsychologische Grundlagen im Überblick (German - download pdf or read online
- P. Thangavel,G. Sridevi's Environmental Sustainability: Role of Green Technologies PDF